Monday, January 30, 2006

Racing For A Cure


Help out

The leukemias are the most common cancers in the young, and account for slightly more than one-quarter of all malignancies in Canadian children and teenagers

With enough research and funding, it is possible to put an end to this disease.

For this reason, Team In Training has organized a team to run for a cure.

On June 17th, TNT will be running the 42 km Alaska Marathon with the aim of raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for leukemia research.

As a part of this team, I have a personal goal to raise over $5500 for this cause.

If you would like to support me in my quest to raise $5500 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society please refer to my website at Racing to Save Lives. Donations are tax-deductible.

I am also looking for corporate sponsorship, as well as goods and services to raffle off in an auction. If your business has anything they would like to donate please contact me at 604-987-8401 or mike@creativewonders.ca.

Sponsors will be acknowledged through all advertising, press releases and blog entries associated with my run from here on in.

Exclusive Full Corporate Sponsorship will entail:

-My entire race effort named after your business
-I will wear a t-shirt provided by the business during the race and in all of my training runs
-Ongoing Internet press releases syndicated across 21 papers
-Your logo on my donation site, as well as links to your website
-Continuous mention in this blog
-Your logo on all promotional materials surrounding my effort

-Full Sponsorship is $5500, tax deductible and exclusive.

Partial Corporate Sponsorship will entail:

-I will wear your logo prominently displayed on my t-shirt during runs and training
-Mention of your business and links to your webpage through Internet press releases syndicated across 21 papers
-Your logo on my donation site
-Your logo on all materials surrounding my effort

-Partial Sponsorship is $2500 and is tax-deductable


I am also looking for different goods and services, or even just straight donations - every little bit helps.

In February I will be hosting a pub night, so I hope you all can make it to that as well. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home