Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Social Venture Institute

This will be my last posting for the week. I am off to Hollyhock tomorrow for my conference. I am looking forward to it.
There are a few issues that I have been mulling over in my mind that I am interested in discussing with people more politically and socially sensitive and informed than myself, these being:

1. The big box dilemna
2. Garbage and waste
3. The future of individual privacy
4. What the current stance is on marketing

And what people are doing about these things?

I have developed a small readership on this blog, and this is encouraging - but you are so quiet.

Especially regarding these topics, I encourage you to speak out and share what you know - I for one am curious about what is going on out there - and maybe your fellow readers will be as well.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 a.m., Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire yeerongpilly
skip bins brisbane prices

 

Post a Comment

<< Home